Access At The Oscars: Live From The Academy Awards! - Latest news, Hottest news

Breaking

Ads

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Access At The Oscars: Live From The Academy Awards!


LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

AccessHollywood.com’s Jeremy Blacklow is inside the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, capturing all the action — especially, the stuff the cameras won’t see!

4:22 PM PST - I was amazed at how many protesters there were driving up Highland. Signs everywhere. I never realized how much Oscar-goers were supposed to be repenting.

James Franco’s grandma, Mitzie, is right behind me. Mitzie rocks!

Even she’s getting yelled out to keep moving.

4:17 PM - Walking… Really… Slow. All I hear is ushers saying, “Keep moving.” (No one is).

Our own Maria Menounos is in first position. She’s with Geoffrey Rush and Colin Firth right now. Just saw Bob Iger greeting Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter (her fashion choice is actually decent!).

Celine Dion just walked in and was ushered quickly through.

3:52 PM - This is my first ever Academy Awards after many years of working in entertainment news. I thought I was jaded, but alas, today, I’m actually excited!

I’m riding in with our movie expert Scott “Movie” Mantz and his beautiful wife, Andrea, who is also attending for the first time. To say we’re giddy, is an understatement. 30 feet from Hollywood and Highland, here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment